At Gouniversal Logistics, our strategically located warehouse is tailored to product constraints for greater flexibility and faster access to local markets.
- In Africa, Logistics planning is adapted to each country and able to draw upon a strategic network of pan-African hubs for storage and distribution.
- Multi-site, multi-channel and multi-sector solutions
- Inventory management and order preparation
- Distribution centres (consolidated import flows, delivery to end customers)
- Value-added services (qualitative and quantitative controls, labelling, kitting, Pick & Pack, inward processing, delayed differentiation, etc.)
- Reverse logistics management
Click here for Incoterms